I’ve finally found someone who believes I’m perfect just the way I am, even though I have many flaws. I’ve finally found someone who is willing to take it slow, just for me. I’ve finally found someone who will wipe my tears away, and will listen to my hurt. I’ve found someone who is caring, thoughtful, and absolutely loving. Someone who sees something in me, even after she’s seen me at my worst.
I still want to have 2 kids, Just like this photo. Sweet!! I want Kuya to take care of his baby sister or else i won’t allow him to have a girlfriend. haha
- Someone i can call “mine”
- Good morning and Good night messages
- Endless conversations
- Holding hands while walking
- Taking silly pictures together
- last person you want to talk to before you go to bed
- Giving gifts/Pasalubongs
- Sharing your every day rants
- Having a personal nurse
- You don’t feel alone.
- Being comfortable with each other
- doing things together
- going out with her friends and my friends
- Hugs from the back
- Makes me laugh
- Thinks of me first before herself
- traveling together
- Movie marathon
- Staying at home and just being in each other arms all day.
- Laughing during sex
- getting drunk
- Shopping buddies
- Receiving a gift from them that you are totally surprised by because you never said you wanted it and it shows that they actually pay attention to you
- Cholocates and flowers
- Shoulder to cry on, anytime
- When you decide that you are in a monogamous relationship
- Telling your close friends about this special person.
- Receiving sweet text messages
- Waiting for your approval before she makes a decision
- Getting a massage from them when you really had a bad day
- Falling asleep on the phone with them not because you are bored with them but because, at the time, being tired doesn’t feel like a good enough reason to get off of the phone
- The period of time when seeing them makes your heart beat a little faster or get butterflies in your stomach
- personalized gifts
- Random Facebook, twitter, tumblr messages
- Something to look forward to. Fast forward to weekends.
- they tell you a certain quality that you possess that they love that you didn’t realize you actually possessed
- they make you feel more attractive then you really feel
- Boyfriend, Best friend, Brother and Father. Complete package. :)
There was a girl who’s jealous of her boyfriend’s ex girlfriend. Obviously, the ex girlfriend is prettier and more talented than her.
She then asked her boyfriend, “she’s almost perfect, why did you let her go?” Then her boyfriend started at her and smiled, “she’s everything I’ve been dreaming of, but you’re someone I’ve been asking for.”
I love seeing older couples because it gives me hope that I really will find someone to spend the rest of my life with<3